New education books
- SOCIAL WORK WITH LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER, AND QUEER POPULATIONS a.
- A critique of Western Buddhism : ruins of the Buddhist real
- Policies and initiatives for the internationalization of higher education
- A field guide for setting the stage : delivering the plan by using the learners brain model
- In Praise of the Cognitive Emotions : And Other Essays in the Philosophy of Education.
- Inclusive education in South Africa and the developing world : the search for an inclusive pedagogy
- Education marginalization in sub-Saharan Africa : policies, politics, and marginality
- International aspects of organizational ethics in educational systems
- Canadian curriculum studies : a métissage of inspiration/imagination/interconnection
- Refugee education : integration and acceptance of refugees in mainstream society
- Education policy, equity and effectiveness : evidence of equity and effectiveness
- Theory and method in higher education research
- Creating Caring and Supportive Educational Environments for Meaningful Learning
- Developing creativity and curiosity outdoors : how to extend creative learning in the early years
- Stronger writing skills for teens modes, methods, and materials that work
- Quality in undergraduate education : how powerful knowledge disrupts inequality
- Cultures of program planning in adult education : concepts, research results, and archives
- Visual learning and teaching : an essential guide for educators K-8
- Am I safe here? : LGBTQ teens and bullying in schools
- Cultivating inclusive practices in contemporary K-12 education
- DECENTERING THE RESEARCHER IN INTIMATE SCHOLARSHIP CRITICAL POSTHUMAN
- Teaching with compassion an educator's oath to teach from the heart
- Best practices in teaching digital literacies
- A field guide for activating the learner : using the learner's brain
- Biosocial education : the social and biological entanglements of learning
- Flattering the demos : fiction and democratic education
- The principal coaching model : how to plan, design, and implement a successful program
Find what you need
Want some search tips? See our Catalogue search guide.
Not sure how to get started? Use our guide Start Your Research Here.
Using this guide
In addition to books, here are some other types of library resources you may want to strategically target:
- Academic subject-specific encyclopedias provide summaries of information and suggest further readings.
- Handbooks provide background or "how to" information about research methodologies or professional topics.
- In journals, primary source articles present original scholarly work, and they are often peer-reviewed. Also in journals, review articles (not to be confused with book reviews) summarize findings of all relevant publications into one coherent view of the topic.
- Theses or dissertations often provide thorough literature reviews on their topic.
- Children's literature information resources
- Contemplative inquiry resources
- Counselling resources
- Curriculum Collection
- Education law & legal resources
- MEd in Educational Practice
- Nature-based and place-conscious practices
- PDP guide: Resources for Professional Programs
- Ressources et outils pour l'éducation en français
- EDUC 100W: Selected Questions and Issues in Education
- EDUC 230: Introduction to Philosophy of Education
- EDUC 322: The Social Lives of School Children
- EDUC 390: Fairy Tales, Popular Culture, and Childhood
- EDUC 422: Learning Disabilities
- EDUC 464: Early Childhood Education
- EDUC 864: Research Designs in Education