See the SFU Library's Writing and Style Guides for further information on citation styles and guides to writing.
- SFU Library guides to common citation styles in research: APA | MLA | Chicago/Turabian
- Citation or reference management tools collect your journal article, book, or other document citations together in one place, and help you create properly formatted bibliographies in almost any style — in seconds. Citation management tools help you keep track of your sources while you work and store your references for future use and reuse.
- SFU Library plagiarism guide: Discusses what plagiarism is and how you can avoid it. Includes a plagiarism tutorial to test yourself on the topic of plagiarism.
- Information on writing for university and two-page handouts about writing and are provided by the Student Learning Commons.
- Writing your thesis? Try the SFU Library guide to Preparing and Submitting your Thesis. Also Browse Ssearch the Catalogue under the SUBJECT "Dissertations, Academic -- Handbooks, manuals, etc" for resources held in the Library.