Beginning Fall 2020:
- Students will be required to upload the Results, Approval, & Degree Recommendation (RAD) form to the Thesis Registration System. This form replaces both the signed Approval Page and the Supervisor Revision Memo.
- In addition, the Declaration of Committee (DoC) page will replace the unsigned Approval Page on page ii of a student’s capstone.
For Summer 2020 submissions:
- Getting started: Download and setup (2min 13s)
- Organization of the Thesis (3min 54s)
- Styles & Organization Template Styles (8min 33s)
- How to Use Styles: Basics (8min 56s)
You may also want to review these additional online video tutorials prior to attending, but it is not required.
- How to Insert a Figure (6min 13s)
- How to Insert a Table (9min 30s)
- How to Transfer Text into the Template (5min 36s)
Please bring any questions you have about using the thesis Word template. We can also use the screen sharing capability to guide you, provide clarification, examples and demonstrations.
Register for upcoming workshops
|Thesis Word Template Q & A Session [Online] : 2020-08-18||via Zoom (link will be sent to participants 24 hours before the workshop/event begins)||Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:00am to 11:00am|