Beginning Fall 2020:
- Students will be required to upload the Results, Approval, & Degree Recommendation (RAD) form to the Thesis Registration System. This form replaces both the signed Approval Page and the Supervisor Revision Memo.
- In addition, the Declaration of Committee (DoC) page will replace the unsigned Approval Page on page ii of a student’s capstone.
For Summer 2020 submissions:
The SFU Library thesis template is a Microsoft Word file designed to assist students in preparing theses, projects, and extended essays. The template uses custom styles to ensure that your document conforms to SFU-specific formatting standards and acceptable for Library submission.
This hands-on workshop will cover:
- the structure of the SFU Library thesis/project/extended essays
- styles: what Word styles are, the organization of the Library thesis template styles and how to apply the styles
- how to insert tables, figures/images, auto-numbered captions and notes
- how to generate and update the Table of Contents, List of Tables and List of Figures
Register for upcoming workshops
No upcoming instances of this workshop found.