Are you interested in starting a student academic journal to showcase student work in your department? Or are you a member of an editorial board for an existing student journal and looking for an overview of publishing basics? This workshop will cover the steps for setting-up and running a student journal in Open Journal Systems, including:
- Creating your journal, choosing a name, and establishing the aims and scope
- Recruiting editorial board members and understanding their roles and responsibilities
- Writing an open access statement
- Choosing between Creative Commons licenses
- Choosing a form of peer review
- Publishing and disseminating your journal
No upcoming instances of this workshop found.