March 20, 2020 update: While the physical SFU Libraries are temporarily closed due to COVID-19 measures, we are happy to continue to support you with any research data management questions remotely. Please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com during this time, and we can set up a meeting via video conferencing or telephone.
Complete this form to request:
- a research data management (RDM) consultation for in-depth help with:
- creating data management plans
- cleaning data
- keeping your data safe
- depositing your data into an appropriate repository
- ethical considerations
- structuring your data files
- other research data management questions, or:
- a workshop for your graduate-level class, lab, or research team
This service is available to researchers, research teams, instructors, and graduate students from any discipline.