All times are Pacific Time Zone (Vancouver, BC, Canada).
- You need to have Git bash installed on your computer. We will not be using GitHub, so no need for a GitHub account.
- You need a remote secure shell (SSH) client installed:
- If you are on a Mac or Linux laptop, you already have it installed.
- If you are on Windows and don't have SSH installed (or don't know what it is), we recommend you install Ubuntu on your windows OS before the workshop. We will guide you through installing SSH before the class.
- We assume no previous knowledge of the Linux command line or version control.
You need to attend BOTH days. Different topics are covered each day and it builds on materials covered on the previous day, so if you miss the first day, we won't have the resources to help you catch up in this online environment.