The following journals are edited by a faculty member at SFU.
- Canadian Journal for Studies in Discourse and Writing
- Canadian Journal of Buddhist Studies
- Canadian Journal of Communication
- Canadian Journal of Higher Education
- Capilano Review (in process)
- De Voix Vives
- International Journal of Education Policy and Leadership
- Journal of Intelligence, Conflict and Warfare
- Journal of Modern Hellenism
- Journal of Research in Interprofessional Practice and Education
- Journal of Scholarly and Research Communication
- Journal of Speculative Chemistry
- Journal of Terrorism, Risk , and Security Studies
- Journal of the Entomological Society of British Columbia
- Loading Journal
- Northern Review
- Performance Matters
- Philosophical Inquiry in Education (formerly Paideusis)
- Western Tributaries
The following journals are edited by students at SFU.
- Analytics Now
- Intersectional Apocalypse
- SFU Educational Review
- Simon Fraser University Undergraduate Journal of Philosophy
- Sociology and Anthropology Undergraduate Journal
- Stream: Culture/Politics/Technology
These books are published by faculty or students at SFU.
The journals are used to display student work from the following courses.
The following journals worked with us in the past, but are no longer actively publishing.