Starting June 7!
Get research help by Zoom
This summer, current SFU students can drop in to talk with an SFU research expert online.
Service days and hours
June 7 - August 13: Tues-Thurs, 1 - 4 PM.
How it works
- Follow the link below: this will take you to the waiting room.
- We will let you into the room, and you can ask your question!
- Sessions are up to 20 minutes long. If we're busy, we will message you.
- Your visit is anonymous and we will not record you.
- You may choose not to use your camera if you prefer.
- Protect your personal information! Do not share your student ID or other personal data.
- If you want us to send you information by email, we will ask for your SFU address.
Talk with us now
The fine print: This service is open to current SFU students, staff, and faculty.
More help options
Looking for other research help options? See Ask a Librarian for more.