- Advise the Dean of Libraries / University Librarian on SFU copyright policies and related education, technology and communication issues.
- Respond as required to developments in Canadian and international copyright law and practice as they relate to developing copyright education and support functions at SFU.
- Identify emerging University-wide copyright issues. Develop recommendations for VP Research with regard to changes pursuant to SFU Policy R30.04 Copyright Administration and Compliance; make recommendations to modify Policy R30.04 as appropriate.
- Gwen Bird, Dean of Libraries and University Librarian (chair)
- Donald Taylor, SFU Copyright Officer (ex officio)
- Li-Jeen Broshko, General Counsel
- Michael Everton, Associate Professor of English
- Ed Park, Associate Dean, Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
- Patty Gallilee, Associate Dean of Libraries for Collections and Scholarly Communication
- Mark Roman,CIO
- I-Chant Chiang, Director, Curriculum & Instruction Division, Centre for Educational Excellence
- Mikhail Dzuba, Director, Bookstore
- Susie Smith, Library (secretary)
Meets once per year.