Follow the steps below in order to add a reference from the SFU Library Catalogue to Mendeley.
- On the page with the information about the book or journal article, click on "export citation."
- Click on the small arrow next to the box that says "encoding."
- Choose "UTF-8."
- Click "download." The reference information for the book or article will now be available in your downloads folder.
- Open Mendeley. Click on the icon that looks like a paper with a green plus sign on the top left toolbar, and choose "Add Files."
- Find a file in your downloads folder called "Primo_RIS_Export.ris" and click "open."
- The book or journal article has now been added to your Mendeley library. You're all set! You can now delete the "Primo_RIS_Export.ris" file from your downloads folder if you want to.
Questions about Mendeley? We'd be happy to assist you. Email email@example.com.