How and where can I scan?
W.A.C. Bennett Library (SFU Burnaby)
You can use a printer/copier scanner to scan documents. Or use a standalone scanner:
- Four scanners are located on the North side of the 3rd floor (main floor) of the Bennett Library.
- Scanners are connected to the campus network, so you can upload scanned files to your SFU personal file space or save them to a USB drive. (See instructions on the scanners for details.)
- Outside the Library, there are also scanners available in the MCF Lab in AQ 3148.
Belzberg Library (SFU Vancouver)
Belzberg Library has two print/copy/scan machines located in the library.
Additional scanners are attached to Mac computers in the ACS Computing lab.
Fraser Library (SFU Surrey)
Fraser Library has two print/copy/scan machines in the Media/Reserves room 3620.
How do I scan?
Scan to email using a copier/printer/scanner.
Or scan to USB (currently not available at Surrey):
- Select PRINT/SCAN (MEMORY STORAGE DEVICE)
- Select SCAN TO STORAGE DEVICE
- Select SCAN SETTINGS to change settings
- Select FINISH SCAN when done, or continue scanning by selecting START after each page
- Select USB icon to eject device