All SFU Libraries have machines to provide scanning services.
W.A.C. Bennett Library (SFU Burnaby)
- Four scanners are located on the North side of the 3rd floor (main floor) of the Bennett Library
- Scanner are connected to the campus network, so scanned files can be uploaded to your SFU personal file space or saved to a USB drive.
- Photocopiers on the 3rd floor and the 6th floor have the scan-to-email function.
- There are also scanners located in the Burnaby campus MCF Lab in AQ 3148.
Belzberg Library (SFU Vancouver)
- Belzberg Library has 3 scanners:
- The first is attached to an assignment computer to the left of the printer by the library entrance.
- The second and third are part of photocopier units, and allow you to scan to email, located:
- To the right of the printer by the library entrance
- To the left of the stairs leading to the mezzanine
Additional scanners are attached to Mac computers in the ACS Computing lab.
Fraser Library (SFU Surrey)
- Fraser Library has two scanners attached to networked computers in the Print/Scan/Copy room 3625:
- An Epsom using EpsomScan software
- A CanoScan and has both ScanGear and CanoScan software.
- You can scan to email using the multi-function photocopiers, located:
- In the Reserves room 3620
- In the Print/Scan/Copy room 3625
Library photocopiers have the scan to email function.