This initiative is intended to provide a safe and welcoming place for students to work on assignments and study for exams.
After regular library hours
- Students only: A valid student ID card is required*
- Study space throughout the Library
- Self-checkout only
- Security will be in the building all night ensuring safety, security and emergency management
- No access to Reserves
- No staff for assistance
During regular hours
Library staff are on hand to answer questions and checkout materials during regular hours:
- Monday to Thursday 8 am to 11:45 pm
- Friday 8 am to 10 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 10 am to 10 pm
*Students must have a valid student ID card from SFU or another post-secondary institution.