piping up library feedback blog

Your feedback and our replies.

Use of copyright images?

Published by Dipa Barua

Q: Whom to I contact at the library to ask about obtaining copyright permission to include an image in my MA paper?

A: The SFU Copyright Office can answer your questions and offer assistance with any copyright issues, including getting permission to include images in your thesis. You can reply directly to me, or email copy@sfu.ca (which will reach me as well as Don Taylor, the Copyright Officer). You should also take a look at the copyright website (copyright.sfu.ca) and particularly the section on theses: http://www.lib.sfu.ca/copyright/students/thesis#sfu-top; our FAQs may answer some of your questions as well.

Jennifer Zerkee

Jennifer Zerkee
Copyright Specialist
Simon Fraser University Library

Blog Categories