Learning and Writing Peers are volunteers who help fellow undergraduate students with writing and study strategies.
- Develop career-related skills
- Become part of a community of like-minded students and professionals
- Gain access to the Peers' social/ study space
- Get feedback and letters of reference
- Gain recognized tutoring credentials
And give back to the SFU community!
Please take a look at myInvolvement.sfu.ca, posting #4180, for additional information and to apply.
The application deadline is November 5 for a January 2018 start.
Interested in volunteering at the Student Learning Commons but still not sure?
Inside the Student Learning Commons with the Learning & Writing Peers
Go "Behind the Curtain" and read about one student's experience as a volunteer in Inside the Student Learning Commons with the Learning & Writing Peers.