Become an SLC peer
Do you want to:
- Meet like-minded people and have a friendly place on campus to hang out?
- Gain employability skills and community service experience?
- Help your fellow students?
Join us as a Peer Educator at the Student Learning Commons starting next September!
Available peer positions
We are currently recruiting for:
- Learning and Writing Peer Educators who help their fellow students, one on one, with writing and other academic strategies (deadline June 17).
- English as an Additional Language Peer Educators (EAL Peers) who help their fellow students build confidence and competence in English conversation (deadline June 23).
More information and contact
Learning and Writing (Burnaby) - Ruth at email@example.com
Learning and Writing (Surrey) - Cynthia at firstname.lastname@example.org
EAL Peers - Tim at email@example.com