This workshop is in the past and registrations are unavailable.
All times are Pacific Time Zone (Vancouver, BC, Canada).
Come and get ready to:
- Develop the time-management habits necessary for success as a university student. (Monday, August 30th at 1-3pm - online)
- Maximize your effectiveness in on-campus and online lectures, reading, and studying. (Tuesday, August 31st at 1-3pm - online)
- Research and write university-level papers. (Wednesday, September 1st at 1-3pm - online)
- Ask questions of a panel of successful upper-division students sharing their strategies and answering your questions about attending SFU. (Thursday, September 2nd at 1-3pm - online)
Other bonus features include:
- Opportunities to connect with like-minded students who are also new to SFU.
- Experience using Canvas, the same Learning Management System used for most SFU courses.
Technology requirements: Reliable internet, speakers, and mic. Webcam strongly recommended.
This 4-Day event will take place online. A Zoom link that can be used for all sessions Monday-Thursday will be sent to registrants.