The deadline isn't until December 16th, but we have already received 22 submissions in the Upper Division Category (60+ credits) and 14 submissions in the Lower Division Category (15-59 credits).
We will only accept the first 25 eligible submissions in each category.
Why should you enter? Well, here are five possible reasons:
- You worked hard on your paper and you want someone other than your prof or T/A to read and appreciate it.
- You want to build your academic CV.
- You are interested in participating in a public reading as part of our Writing Contest celebration, happening in March.
- You want to see your paper published in an Open Journal.
- You want to win cash money (well, actually, it'll be a cheque... but, it'll be money in hand!)
Learn more about the contest details here.
Start your submission process here.