You've finished revising your essay. Now what? Let's talk about editing!
In Common: The SLC blog
Writing and Learning Peer Molly M. shares 9 practical tips to help you navigate remote learning in the summer 2020 term.
If you have tips of your own to share, get in touch with us at email@example.com
SLC Graduate Writing Facilitator Kate E. invites folks to join her for the Write OUT program -- a joint initiative of the Student Learning Commons and Out On Campus.
Summer WriteOUT! sessions will include tips and tricks for:
- Time Management (June 8th)
- Writing Logically and Cohesively (June 15th)
- Offering and Receiving Feedback (June 22nd)
- Writing for Different Audiences (June 29th)
- Making your Writing Interesting (July 6th)
- Writing in English as an Additional Language (July 13th)
- Respecting Writing in Different Disciplines (July 20th)
- Descriptive and Creative Writing (July 26th)
All sessions are 11-1pm on Mondays.
By Daniel Chang
PhD candidate and SLC Writing Consultant Daniel Chang welcomes you to the summer 2020 semester and offers some important reminders for how to get the most out of this term.
Hooray! Exams are over and you have 2 weeks until fall term classes start! Time for travel, a staycation on Metro Vancouver’s many beaches, or just an opportunity to catch up on the other life things that you had to put aside during the exam period.
You are almost there! Here are some tips from your friends at the Student Learning Commons to help you make it through the end of this summer exam period.