During COVID-19, Research Commons' services continue.
SFU graduate students are encouraged to book consultations with the Research Commons staff and partners. Consultations are available by phone, via email, or through online video-conference.
Not finding what you're looking for? Please get in touch with us at email@example.com so we can discuss your research support needs.
Mark your calendars! SFU Library's first Qualitative Research Showcase: An NVivo User Symposium is happening Friday, April 16th, 2021 from 10:00am to 2:30pm.
The Qualitative Research Showcase is an opportunity for SFU researchers, including graduate students and honours undergraduates, to share their qualitative research projects. The symposium will highlight all of the ways that the SFU NVivo user community is working with NVivo.
Call for proposals
We're looking for researchers from all disciplines to share how they are using NVivo to support their research. Faculty, research staff, postdocs, graduate students, and honours undergraduates are all welcome to present their work.
Work with NVivo? Share your research at the showcase!
Your presentation might:
- demonstrate how you or your team have used or are using NVivo
- share tips or tricks for working with NVivo
- preview qualitative work that is part of your dissertation
- highlight how you've used NVivo in your coursework
- 5 minute lightning talks (1 speaker per presentation with up to 5 slides)
- 10 minute presentations (team presentations welcome)
Your proposal should include
- Your name, and the name(s) of your co-presenter(s), if applicable
- Your email address
- Your level of study
- Your department
- The title of your talk
- An abstract of up to 300 words
The submission deadline is Sunday, March 21st at midnight.
Submit your abstract using the application form here.
Registration for the showcase is coming soon!