Make waves this summer! Raise the profile and impact of your research.
If you have a thoughtful, curated, and professional academic profile, your research is more likely to be found, read, discussed, and shared online. Building your online research profile can connect your research with relevant communities and increase uptake and application of your work.
Bring your laptop to this facilitated drop-in session.
Librarians will be available to support you with any of the following:
- Depositing your work to Summit, SFU's Research Repository
- Creating, updating or refining your online profiles in ORCID, Google Scholar, or ImpactStory
- Leveraging #AcademicTwitter
- Discussing options for going public with your work
- Developing strategies for building or enhancing your personal website to host your online bio and CV