This session about how to publish papers in IEEE periodicals and conferences, as well timesaving search techniques for finding content.
The workshop will cover:
- Tips for selecting an appropriate IEEE periodical or conference
- Open Access options available when publishing with IEEE
- How successful IEEE authors structure quality work to improve their chances of being accepted
- Insights into what editors look for in a submission and why editors and reviewers reject papers
- How to avoid common mistakes and ethical lapses that will prevent your manuscript from being accepted
- Tools & resources to help authors through the publishing process including IEEE's AuthorLab, Publication Recommender, Graphics Checker, and Reference Preparation Assistance
- Strategies for using IEEE Xplore effectively for a literature review
Note: Please register if you plan to attend as some light refreshments will be provided and seating is limited.
Facilitator: Presented by publisher, IEEE