- Full Name
- Mark Bodnar
- Liaison Librarian - Business
- Information & Instructional Services
- Public Email
- 778.782.3044 / Skype: markb-sfulibrary / (Email is the best way to reach me)
- Web Site
- Having trouble deciding which database to search or how to use the Library's various research tools efficiently? Not sure where to start with your research or need help tracking down one specific item? I'm always willing to help.
You can often find me in person at the "Ask Us" Help Desk on the main floor of the Bennett Library. I'm also one of the librarians who answers reference questions via online chat as part of our AskAway service.
Send me an email with some dates and times that might work for you and I'll let you know where I expect to be at that time. Alternatively, send me the details about your research question (as described below), and we may be able to work on the issue via email.
Please be sure to include as many of the following details as possible/applicable in any research question emails:
- course number and name;
- assignment due date;
- specific information that you need;
- where and how you have searched thus far; and
- what (if any) relevant information you have found.