RefWorks: Using Write-N-Cite
What is Write-N-Cite?
Write-N-Cite is a downloadable plug-in for Microsoft Word which allows you to insert in-text citations and automatically generate a bibliography.
To install Write-N-Cite:
- Go to RefWorks. Click Connect and login.
- In RefWorks, go to Tools > Write-N-Cite.
- Choose the appropriate version for installation, and download.
- Open MS Word and go to the RefWorks tab. (For Mac users, open MS Word and go to View > Toolbars > Write-N-Cite to activate Write-N-Cite after the download.)
- Click Log In and use the SFU Group Code (below) and your username and password to log in.
Using OpenOffice, LibreOffice or Rich Text Format
Instead of Write-N-Cite, use One Line / Cite View if you're using a word processing software other than MS Word.