RefWorks: Using Write-N-Cite
Write-n-Cite for MS Word formats
Please download Write-n-Cite from within your RefWorks account.
- Log into your existing RefWorks account
- Go to "Tools" in the menu bar
- Select Write-n-Cite
- Choose the appropriate version for installation (i.e., PC or Mac, newer or older operating system)
- The "install information" link provides configuration instructions for PCs or Macs
- After download, Mac users should open Word, then go to View --> Toolbars --> Write-n-Cite to activate
As of January 2013, Write-n-Cite 4.0 is now installed on all library computers. If you use Write-n-Cite both in the library and off-campus, you should upgrade to Write-n-Cite 4.0
One Line / Cite View for OpenOffice.org (.odt), html, rich text format (rtf) and text.
Use One Line / Cite view instead of Write-n-Cite when using software that is not MS Word.
Help with Write-n-Cite
Please view the Scholar's Portal Guide for help using Write-n-Cite.