Deliver Your Thesis Package to the Library
Deliver your Thesis Package to the library in one of three ways before the deadline.
Delivery Method 1: In person directly to the Assistant for Theses (recommended)
- Book an appointment with the Assistant for Theses before delivering your Thesis Package.
- The intake stage of submitting your thesis is done immediately and you will be informed of formatting changes required.
- You will receive a message confirming that your submission has been completed and awaits auditing.
Delivery Method 2: In person to Document Delivery Services
- Document Delivery Services will receive your thesis from Monday to Friday during the hours 9 am to 4pm.
- The Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies will be informed that you have submitted your thesis.
Students tend to use this method when:
- they have no outstanding questions regarding formatting or submission requirements
- the Assistant for Theses is not available.
Delivery Method 3: By mail or courier
If you are unable to deliver your thesis in person, you may have your thesis package delivered to the Library by mail/post or courier. It is recommended that you receive a tracking number for your delivery.
The mailing address is:
Assistant for Theses
c/o Document Delivery Services
W.A.C. Bennett Library
Lib 3105 - 8888 University Dr.,
Simon Fraser University