Psychology Information Resources: Home
This multi-part guide lists selected print and electronic information sources available to SFU faculty, students, and staff. Please feel welcome to Ask a Librarian for research assistance.
Finding Psychological Tests and Measures
To find both free and commercial psychological tests please see the following guide
Help with Course Assignments
- Psychology 106 Consumer’s Guide to Understanding Science and Social Science Research (Surrey)
- Psychology Graduate Students' Workshop (January 2015)
- Youth Justice and Mental Health Lab (October 2014)
New Psychology Books at SFU Library!
- Science and emotions after 1945 a transatlantic perspective
- Mechanisms of social connection from brain to group
- Varieties of anomalous experience examining the scientific evidence
- The healing power of writing a therapist's guide to using journaling with clients
- The handbook of humanistic psychology theory, research, and practice
All new books and other resources for Psychology are listed and updated weekly on the Psychology new library acquisitions page