Chemistry Information Resources: Home
Liaison Librarian for Chemistry, Earth Science, Mathematics, & Physics
- Reaxys - Drawn from Beilstein and Gmelin, Reaxys provides authoritative information, including experimental data, in organic, inorganic and organometalic chemistry.
- SciFinder - Standard database to find chemical information. Available through a web-based interface.
- Web of Science - Science citation index covering scholarly journals in all areas of science.
- CRC handbook of chemistry and physics - Standard handbook to find property information.
- Combined chemical dictionary - Property information for over 500 000 substances.
- Common Chemistry - Quick source of chemical names and CAS registry numbers.
New Chemistry Books
- Anion coordination chemistry
- Forensics in chemistry the case of Kirsten K.
- Applications of supramolecular chemistry
- An introduction to archaeological chemistry
- Chemistry for sustainable development in Africa
- Fat chemistry the science behind obesity
- Sexual chemistry a history of the contraceptive pill : with a new preface
- The positive muon as a probe in free radical chemistry potential and limitations of the [mu] SR techniques
- Mineralogy for petrologists optics, chemistry, and occurrences of rock-forming minerals
- Breaking bad and philosophy badder living though chemistry
All new books and other resources for Chemistry are listed and updated weekly on the Chemistry new library acquisitions page.