Business Information Resources: Home
This guide is designed to help you get started with your Business research. Use the tabs (above) to find books, journal articles, and additional resources such as marketing information and company financial data available to you at SFU Library.
For further help, contact Business Liaison Librarians: Mark Bodnar (Bennett Library - Burnaby campus), Andrea Cameron (Fraser Library - Surrey campus), and Karen Marotz (Belzberg Library - Vancouver campus), or use one of our Ask a Librarian services.
- SFU Surrey Event on the 1979 Iran Hostage Crisis: Argo Adventure or Canadian Caper
- Researching Sun Rype and fruit juices to highlight a wealth of resources
- Storytelling, presenting, and HRM with Millennials: Three of the newest titles in your library
- Hidden treasures in our Knotia database: E&Y guides
- Plagiarism Education Week: Webcasts on Causes, Types, Responses & Approaches
Follow the BUEC Buzz to keep on top of new resources available for business research at SFU.
- Set up an RSS feed: RSS 2.0: Posts
- Follow us on Twitter (we tweet about most new posts to the blog): http://twitter.com/sfubuecbuzz
Subject guides by topic/format
View the additional resources tab for specialized Business research guides by format/ topic: e.g., how to find Annual Reports, Case Studies, Financial Data, Marketing Reports, and much more!
Help with course assignments
For help with course assignments and business research, start with the guides below, as well as our topic/format research guides, please feel free to email me (contact details above). Or, for other ways to get help, see the Ask Us! help page.
BUS 343: Introduction to Marketing
|BUS 360: Business Communication||May 2013|
|BUS 374: Organization Theory||June 2012|
|BUS 393: Commercial Law: Use the Commercial Law web guide||October 2010|
|BUS 421: Accounting Theory||November 2011|
|BUS 431: Business with East Asian Countries||January 2013|
|BUS 432: International Human Resource Management||January 2013|
|BUS 444: Business-to-Business Marketing||September 2012|
|BUS 446: Marketing Strategy||September 2012|
BUS 447: International Marketing
|BUS 448: Integrated Marketing Communications||September 2011|
|BUS 485: Negotiations and Conflict Management||August 2011|
BUS 493: Hands on Brand Management
BUS 510: Financial Accounting / Managerial Accounting
(was formerly BUS 550/551)
BUS 556: Marketing Management
|BBA Career Session||May 2011|
Business Competition Cohort
|MBA Orientation||September 2012|
|MSc-Finance Orientation: Library Intro + Financial Data + Handout||September 2012|
|PhD Orientation (link to Prezi)||September 2012|
New Business books
- Achille Castiglioni
- Canadian public budgeting in the age of crises shifting budgetary domains and temporal budgeting
- Entrepreneurship a global perspective
- Improving profitability through green manufacturing creating a profitable and environmentally compliant manufacturing facility
- Innovative firms in emerging market countries
All new books and other resources for Business are listed and updated weekly on the Business new library acquisitions page.
|BUS 345-library-spring2013 Maroney.doc||60 KB|
|CameronBus345_spring2013-Maroney web.ppt||3.05 MB|