This subject guide identifies selected print and electronic information sources for Statistics and Actuarial Science research.
Statistics workshop & open laboratory
Stats Lab is a drop-in facility for students who take one of the following courses: Stat 101, Stat 201, Stat 203, Stat 270, Stat 302, and Stat 305. One-on-one help is available during its operation hours.
- Mathematics subject guide
- Biological Sciences subject guide
- Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology subject guide
- Health Sciences subject guide
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry subject guide
Help with course assignments
If you need help with your assignments, Ask a Librarian.
New Statistics and Actuarial Science books
- Applied multivariate research : design and interpretation
- Random operator theory
- Complex survey data analysis with SAS
- Introduction to the new statistics : estimation, open science, and beyond
- Introduction to Bayesian statistics