This subject guide identifies selected print and electronic information sources for Statistics and Actuarial Science research.
Statistics workshop & open laboratory
Stats Lab is a drop-in facility for students who take one of the following courses: Stat 101, Stat 201, Stat 203, Stat 270, Stat 302, and Stat 305. One-on-one help is available during its operating hours.
- Mathematics subject guide
- Biological Sciences subject guide
- Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology subject guide
- Health Sciences subject guide
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry subject guide
Help with course assignments
If you need help, please contact Greg Tourino, Liaison Librarian for Chemistry, Earth Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics & Actuarial Science at 778-782-3269 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
New Statistics and Actuarial Science books
- Stochastic calculus for finance
- Exploratory multivariate analysis by example using R
- Assessing and measuring statistics cognition in higher education online environments : emerging research and opportunities
- Data analysis : a model comparison approach to regression, ANOVA, and beyond
- SAS 9.4 MACRO LANGUAGE : reference, fifth edition.