This subject guide identifies selected print and electronic information sources for Statistics and Actuarial Science research.
Statistics workshop & open laboratory
Stats Lab is a drop-in facility for students who take one of the following courses: Stat 101, Stat 201, Stat 203, Stat 270, Stat 302, and Stat 305. One-on-one help is available during its operation hours.
- Mathematics subject guide
- Biological Sciences subject guide
- Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology subject guide
- Health Sciences subject guide
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry subject guide
Help with course assignments
If you need help with your assignments, Ask a Librarian.
New Statistics and Actuarial Science books
- Applied time series analysis with R
- Practical propensity score methods using R
- Growth modeling : structural equation and multilevel modeling approaches
- Modern data science with R
- Weak convergence of stochastic processes : with applications to statistical limit theorems
- Mastering the SAS DS2 procedure : advanced data wrangling techniques / Mark Jordan.
- Sharpening your advanced SAS skills
- Statistics using Stata : an integrative approach
- Statistics : the art and science of learning from data
- Carpenter's complete guide to the SAS macro language
- Using the R commander : a point-and-click interface for R