Use this guide to find books, journal articles, and additional resources such as theses, handbooks, style guides, scientific writing resources and publishing information for authors.
If you need help, please contact Greg Tourino, Liaison Librarian for Chemistry, Earth Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics & Actuarial Science at 778-782-3269 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
- CRC handbook of chemistry and physics
- International tables for crystallography
- Volume A: Space-group symmetry
- Volume A1: Symmetry relations between space groups
- Volume B: Reciprocal space
- Volume C: Mathematical, physical and chemical tables
- Volume D: Physical properties of crystals
- Volume E: Subperiodic groups
- Volume F: Crystallography of biological macromolecules
- Volume G: Definition and exchange of crystallographic data
- Optics InfoBase
- Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA)
- IsisCB Explore
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
New Physics books
- GIBBS' ENTROPIC PARADOX AND PROBLEMS OF SEPARATION PROCESSES.
- Quantum scaling in many-body systems : an approach to quantum phase transitions
- It's about time : elementary mathematical aspects of relativity
- Color quality of semiconductor and conventional light sources.
- Synchrotron radiation and free-electron lasers : principles of coherent X-ray generation
- Dielectrophoresis : theory, methodology and biological applications
- The meaning of the wave function : in search of the ontology of quantum mechanics
- Nonequilibrium molecular dynamics : theory, algorithms and applications