If you need help, please contact Greg Tourino, Liaison Librarian for Chemistry, Earth Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics & Actuarial Science at 778-782-3269 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ask a librarian.
- MathSciNet - Provides reviews and abstracts for books, articles and conference proceedings in the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and their applications in such fields as physics, engineering, biology, and operations research.
- MATHnetBASE - An online library of top-tier references, handbooks, pocketbooks, and primers from the renowned Chapman & Hall/CRC collection.
- Front for the arXiv - The arXiv is a digital library of research articles (or e-prints) in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology, maintained at Cornell University.
- IsisCB Explore
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Help with course assignments
MATH 402W: Operations Research Clinic [Updated Jan. 2016]
MATH 380W: History of Mathematics (Updated Feb. 2014)
What's new in Math research
- Dispersive and Diffusive-Dispersive Shock Waves for Nonconvex Conservation Laws
- Multigrid with Rough Coefficients and Multiresolution Operator Decomposition from Hierarchical Information Games
- SIAM Education Subcommittee Report on Undergraduate Degree Programs in Applied Mathematics
- Full Waveform Inversion and the Truncated Newton Method