If you need help, please contact Greg Tourino, Liaison Librarian for Chemistry, Earth Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics & Actuarial Science at 778-782-3269 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
- MathSciNet - Provides reviews and abstracts for books, articles and conference proceedings in the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and their applications in such fields as physics, engineering, biology, and operations research.
- MATHnetBASE - An online library of top-tier references, handbooks, pocketbooks, and primers from the renowned Chapman & Hall/CRC collection.
- Front for the arXiv - The arXiv is a digital library of research articles (or e-prints) in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology, maintained at Cornell University.
- IsisCB Explore
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Help with course assignments
MATH 402W: Operations Research Clinic [Updated Jan. 2016]
MATH 380W: History of Mathematics (Updated Feb. 2014)
What's new in Math research
- Dispersive and Diffusive-Dispersive Shock Waves for Nonconvex Conservation Laws
- Multigrid with Rough Coefficients and Multiresolution Operator Decomposition from Hierarchical Information Games
- SIAM Education Subcommittee Report on Undergraduate Degree Programs in Applied Mathematics
- Full Waveform Inversion and the Truncated Newton Method
New Mathematics books
- Algebraic number theory and Fermat's last theorem
- Twenty lectures on algorithmic game theory
- Numerical methods for ordinary differential equations
- Convergence foundations of topology
- Discrete wavelet transform : a signal processing approach
- An invitation to knot theory : virtual and classical
- A Mathematical space odyssey : solid geometry in the 21st century
- Generalized inverse operators and Fredholm boundary-value problems
- Combinatorial extremization
- Lyapunov exponents : a tool to explore complex dynamics
- Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves : A First Course in Hurwitz Theory
- ADEX theory : how the ADE coxeter graphs unify mathematics and physics
- Active subspaces : emerging ideas for dimension reduction in parameter studies
- Algebraic computability and enumeration models : recursion theory and descriptive complexity
- Buildings and Schubert schemes
- An introduction to formal languages and automata