If you need help, please contact Greg Tourino, Liaison Librarian for Chemistry, Earth Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics & Actuarial Science at 778-782-3269 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
- MathSciNet - Provides reviews and abstracts for books, articles and conference proceedings in the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and their applications in such fields as physics, engineering, biology, and operations research.
- MATHnetBASE - An online library of top-tier references, handbooks, pocketbooks, and primers from the renowned Chapman & Hall/CRC collection.
- Front for the arXiv - The arXiv is a digital library of research articles (or e-prints) in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology, maintained at Cornell University.
- IsisCB Explore
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Help with course assignments
MATH 402W: Operations Research Clinic [Updated Jan. 2016]
MATH 380W: History of Mathematics (Updated Feb. 2014)
What's new in Math research
New Mathematics books
- Principles of Fourier analysis
- Embodiments of mind
- Hyperbolic manifolds : an introduction in 2 and 3 dimensions
- Generalizations of finite metrics and cuts
- Analytic hyperbolic geometry in N dimensions : an introduction
- Algebras, rings, and modules : non-commutative algebras and rings
- Cremona groups and the icosahedron
- Fourier restriction for hypersurfaces in three dimensions and Newton polyhedra
- Fractal functions, fractal surfaces, and wavelets
- The dynamical Mordell-Lang conjecture
- Pattern recognition and classification in time series data
- Computational mathematics : models, methods, and analysis with MATLAB® and MPI
- The fractional Laplacian
- Geometric analysis
- Classical groups, derangements, and primes
- Dynamical systems, number theory and applications : a festschrift in honor of Armin Leutbecher's 80th birthday
- Geometry of convex sets
- Exploring calculus : labs and projects with Mathematica
- Discovering group theory : a transition to advanced mathematics
- A beginner's further guide to mathematical logic
- Abstract algebra : an interactive approach
- Exploring the infinite : an introduction to proof and analysis
- Algorithms : design techniques and analysis
- Interactive multiobjective decision making under uncertainty
- CRC standard curves and surfaces with Mathematica
- Fractional evolution equations and inclusions : analysis and control
- Differential equations with applications and historical notes
- A bridge to higher mathematics
- Fractals : applications in biological signalling and image processing
- Complex ball quotients and line arrangements in the projective plane