- If you want to receive a Table-of-Contents alert of a favorite journal, find the journal's own website. In most cases, the journal will offer free e-mail updates for upcoming issues.
- SpringerAlerts. Register for e-mail newsletter with tables of contents from Springer journals and for a new book e-mail notification service.
- MIT Press. Sign up to receive email alerts containing information on the latest book releases or journal issues.
- Blackwell Publishing group
- PapersInvited. International listing of Calls for Papers issued by professional bodies. All disciplines are covered.
- Other Current Awareness Resources
Services for You
Linguistics Liaison Librarian
Ivana Niseteo, email@example.com / 778.782.6838
- Library services for graduate students
- Interlibrary Loans
- Request materials Online
- or look for the Where can I get this? link or logo in any of our online databases to connect to our ILL form automatically.
- Get a free COPPUL library card for UBC and other university libraries across Canada.
- Ask Us! Live chat reference, Reference desk, technical assistance
- LINGUIST List
Join LINGUIST to ask questions, join in linguistic discussions, find out about the latest jobs, books and conferences.
- FONETICS discussion list
Submitting Your Thesis
Assistant for Theses
Find other theses: