New Geography books
- Climate change and natural disasters : transforming economies and policies for a sustainable future
- Management of marine protected areas : a network perspective
- Understanding climate change through gender relations
- Dronescapes : the new aerial photography from Dronestagram.
- Cool cities : urban sovereignty and the fix for global warming
- Meteorology of tropical West Africa : the forecasters' handbook
- The violence of climate change : lessons of resistance from nonviolent activists
- Sustainable island tourism : competitiveness, and quality-of-life
- Soil and soil fertility management research in Sub-Saharan Africa : fifty years of shifting visions and chequered achievements
- In Our Hands : 25 Years of Landcare.
- Lacan, politics, aesthetics
- A climate of risk : precautionary principles, catastrophes, and climate change
- China's soil, pollution and degradation problems.
AssistanceGeography Librarian office hours: Thursdays during the Fall term, 11:00AM-12:30PM in RCB 7224.
SFU Library Research Skills Tutorial - Up your academic game by completing this 50-minute tutorial.
Start your research here - An overview of the research process and tips for where and how to look for information.
Research guides for specific courses
- Geography 162: Canada (Fall 2017)
- Geography 213: Introduction to Geomorphology (Spring 2015)
- Geography 215: Biogeography (Fall 2015)
- Geography 221: Economic Geography (Fall 2016)
- Geography 241: Social Geography (Summer 2015)
- Geography 261: Introduction to Urban Geography (Spring 2017)
- Geography 322W: World Resources (Spring 2015)
- Geography 362W: Geography of Urban Built Environments (Fall 2015)
- Geography 381: Political Geography (Fall 2016)
- Geography 389: Nature and Society (Fall 2015)
- Geography 426: Industrial Change and Local Development (Spring 2016)
- Geography 428: World Forests (Fall 2017)
- Geography 440: Property, Land, Society (2015)
- Geography 468: Society and Environment in China (Spring 2016)
Top resources for Geography
Web of Science
Search for journal articles, citation counts, journal impact factors, and more. Major multidisciplinary academic database.
Search for journal articles in human and physical geography, earth sciences, ecology, geology, and environmental sciences.
Search for journal articles in the area of environmental studies in this database
Journal article databases
SFU Library subscribes to many other databases where you can search for journal articles, reviews, and more.
Find print and online books in the Library Catalogue.