New Geography books
- Climate change and the 2030 corporate agenda for sustainable development
- Integrated management of salt affected soils in agriculture
- The globalization of space : Foucault and heterotopia
- Seasteading : how floating nations will restore the environment, enrich the poor, cure the sick, and liberate humanity from politicians
- The ground beneath us
- A climate of risk : precautionary principles, catastrophes, and climate change
- Routledge Handbook of Gender and Environment
- Meteorology of tropical West Africa : the forecasters' handbook
- Coastal storms : processes and impacts
- Natural catastrophe : climate change and neoliberal governance
- Debating the neoliberal city
SFU Library Research Skills Tutorial
Up your academic game by completing this 50 minute tutorial.
Start your research here
An overview of the research process and tips for where and how to look for information.
Access guides to resources for
Top resources for Geography
Web of Science
Search for journal articles, citation counts, journal impact factors, and more. Major multidisciplinary academic database.
Search for journal articles in human and physical geography, earth sciences, ecology, geology, and environmental sciences.
Search for journal articles in the area of environmental studies in this database
Journal article databases
SFU Library subscribes to many other databases where you can search for journal articles, reviews, and more.
Find print and online books in the Library catalogue.
Help with course assignments
- Geography 162: Regional Geography of Canada (Summer 2017)
- Geography 162: Canada (Fall 2016)
- Geography 213: Introduction to Geomorphology (Spring 2015)
- Geography 215: Biogeography (Fall 2015)
- Geography 221: Economic Geography (Fall 2016)
- Geography 241: Social Geography (Summer 2015)
- Geography 261: Introduction to Urban Geography (Spring 2017)
- Geography 322W: World Resources (Spring 2015)
- Geography 362W: Geography of Urban Built Environments (Fall 2015)
- Geography 381: Political Geography (Fall 2016)
- Geography 389: Nature and Society (Fall 2015)
- Geography 426: Industrial Change and Local Development (Spring 2016)
- Geography 428: World Forests (Fall 2015)
- Geography 440: Property, Land, Society (2015)
- Geography 468: Society and Environment in China (Spring 2016)