The DH Café presents a series of short workshops and informal discussion on topics relevant to the basic theories and methods behind digital research in the humanities. The courses cover a broad range of topics, from larger issues in digital research in the academy to specific tools and research techniques.
The DH Café runs Wednesday afternoons from 3pm - 4pm and alternates between the Burnaby and Vancouver campuses (see individual workshops to confirm location).
- What Is Digital Scholarship and Why Does it Matter?
- Project Management using Basecamp
- Digital Tools to Communicate your Research
- Metadata for Digital Research
- Introduction to Computer-Assisted Text Analysis
- Be the Master of Your Files in SFU Vault: Tips for File Management and Synchronization
The workshops are free and open to to all, but registration is required.
Please register via the Research Commons Workshops page.
Space is limited, so make sure to register soon to ensure a space.