Access to SFU RefWorks accounts will cease within the next year, on December 31st, 2017.
If you currently have references in your RefWorks account that you would like to keep, you will need to migrate to an alternative citation management tool before the end of 2017.
What are my options?
1. Migrate to an alternative citation manager
Not sure which tool to migrate to? Check out our comparison chart to see which alternative is right for you.
2. Upgrade to an individual RefWorks subscription and migrate your account
If you'd rather stick with RefWorks, you can purchase an individual RefWorks subscription for $100 USD/year.
You will still need to migrate your account and all of your references to New RefWorks.
Ready to migrate to an alternative citation manager? We can help.
- Use one of our migration guides: Migrating to Zotero | Migrating to Mendeley
- Watch a migration video: Migrating to Zotero | Migrating to Mendeley (created by the University of Rhode Island)
- Register for a migration boot camp, or a citation management workshop
- Email us your questions, or book a one-on-one appointment: email@example.com
Currently writing using Write n Cite?
- Will your project be complete before December 31st, 2017? If so, you can finish up writing using Write n Cite.
- Working on something more long term? You have options:
- You can move to an alternative citation management tool, and manually replace the RefWorks citations in your word document with citations from the new tool.
- You can purchase an individual RefWorks subscription for $100 USD/year.