Follow the steps below in order to add a reference from the SFU Library Catalogue to Zotero.
- On the page with the information about the book or journal article, click on "export RIS."
- Click on the small arrow next to the box that says "encoding."
- Choose "UTF-8."
- Click "download." The reference information for the book or article will now be available in your downloads folder.
- Open Zotero. Click on the gear icon in the top toolbar, and choose "import."
- Find a file in your downloads folder called "Primo_RIS_Export.ris" and click "open."
- You should now have a folder in your Zotero library called "Primo_RIS_Export." The book or journal article has now been added to your Zotero library.
- You're all set!
Wanting to export to Mendeley instead? Check out this guide.
Questions about Zotero? We'd be happy to assist you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.