What has changed?
The SFU Library Catalogue was upgraded on May 25th.
The biggest change? The new Catalogue lets you search for journal articles at the same time as books, media, and other items in the Library.
- Better performance on mobile devices
- Discover even more related books with the new Virtual Browse feature
- Use your regular SFU computing ID to access your borrower account, place holds, and renew items (no more long barcodes to type!).
Using the new Catalogue
Notes for advanced users
- Library Search remains the Library's default search engine; the new Library Catalogue replaces and combines functions of our old Catalogue and Fast Search, which has been discontinued.
- All existing checkouts, holds, and recall requests have been migrated to the new catalogue.
- Bookmarks and direct links to the catalogue will continue to work.
Launching May 25
Contact for further information