- Photocopiers are located on the 3rd and 6th floors.
- There is an oversize (11 x 17) copier on the 6th floor. Specifically, the oversize copier is copier "6B". Press "User Box", then "Paper" to select paper size.
- Holds, Reserves & Media Room 3620 and Print Room 3625
- At SFU Surrey, there is no oversize copier in Fraser Library. Oversized copies can be obtained at Document Solutions (Mezzanine 2590).
- There are two photocopiers on the main floor of Belzberg Library, room 1000, Harbour Centre Building. Both will make 11 X 17 (ledger) sized copies.
- There are colour copiers at Harbour Centre Printing in the Harbour Centre mall (555 West Hastings), at Hydery Printing on 522 West Pender, and Fed Ex Kinkos (779 West Pender).
Can I use my own paper?
No. If you need to use your own paper for special purposes, go to CopyRite located in the SFSS Copy Centre (MBC 2260) or try one of the many local photocopy shops downtown.
Where can I make copies from microfiche or microfilm?
Copiers are included in most of the microfiche and microfilm readers. You use the same Printing/Photocopy card you use for photocopying and printing.
For more information, please see What are microforms and how do I access them?
Can I print or copy special document sizes and types e.g. colour copies, double-sided printing, oversize pages?
How much does photocopying cost?
For a detailed list of SFU Library's print/copy pricing, see How much does it cost to print or make copies at the SFU Library?