Via the SFU Connect email and calendaring system you can:
- view the items you have checked out of the library
- renew items
- view items you've placed a request or hold on
- view your fines
- view your library barcode number
- request items listed in the library's catalogue.
You can perform these actions by:
- Logging into SFU Connect
- Clicking on the MySFU tab
- Clicking on My Library Record.
Please note that actions performed in your account in the Library's catalogue may take up to one hour to display in the "My Library Record" area of the SFU Connect system.