News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- King Matt the First
- The age of noise in Britain : hearing modernity
- Requests in American and British English : a contrastive multi-method analysis / Ilka Flöck.
- Membrane bioreactor processes : principles and applications
- Informal justice in contemporary society : a multicultural city in Israel
- Core analysis : a best practice guide
- The Russian project of Eurasian integration : geopolitical prospects
- The best Canadian poetry 2016 in English
- Shooting to kill : the ethics of police and military use of lethal force
- A history of the grandparents I never had
- War noir : Raymond Chandler and the hard-boiled detective as veteran in American fiction
- American prophets : seven religious radicals and their struggle for social and political justice
- The return of nature : on the beyond of sense
- Care, cooperation and activism in Canada's northern social economy
- Reinventing organizations : a guide to creating organizations inspired by the next stage of human consciousness
- Making value, making meaning : techné in the pre-Columbian world
- Elements of stochastic dynamics
- Sectional anatomy by MRI and CT
- Life in the dark : illuminating biodiversity in the shadowy haunts of planet earth
- The morphome debate
- Population health science
- 9/11 and the War on Terror : a documentary and reference guide
- The Charlemagne legend in Medieval Latin texts
- Shakespeare and Rome
- African studies in social movements and democracy
- Revenge and social conflict
- Media, millennials, and politics : the coming of age of the next political generation
- Sagaholm : North European Bronze Age rock art and burial ritual
- French grammar made easy
- Convergence foundations of topology