News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Meteorology of tropical West Africa : the forecasters' handbook
- Splendeurs et misères du travail des diplomates
- Understanding Boko Haram : terrorism and insurgency in Africa
- Feminism, gender, and politics in NBC's Parks and recreation
- Victorian dogs, Victorian men : affect and animals in nineteenth-century literature and culture
- Obstacles to peacebuilding
- Sex, God, and the conservative church : erasing shame from sexual intimacy
- Routledge companion to intelligence studies
- Exploring immigrant and sexual minority mental health
- The psychology of perfectionism in sport, dance and exercise
- New directions in children's gothic : debatable lands
- The rule of law in crisis and conflict grey zones : regulating the use of force in a global information environment
- Theatrical Milton : politics and poetics of the staged body
- HOW CAPITALISM DESTROYED ITSELF.
- The Wiley handbook of the psychology of mass shootings
- The criminal-terror nexus in Chechnya : a historical, social, and religious analysis
- Optimizing language learners' nonverbal behavior : from tenet to technique
- The museum of possibilities
- The will to power : selections from the notebooks of the 1880s
- Tragedy and Athenian religion
- The Cambridge handbook of international prevention science
- Prudentius and the landscapes of late antiquity
- Loan sharks : the birth of predatory lending
- The politics of weapons inspections
- Japanese reflections on world war ii and the american occupation.
- Gender, sex and the shaping of modern Europe : a history from the French Revolution to the present day
- Diversity and indigenous peoples in Canada
- The rise of the research university : a sourcebook
- Late Victorian into modern
- Relational family therapy : the systemic, interpersonal, and intrapsychic experience