News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Depicting female suicide bombers : understanding the radicalization process
- Sustainability and the rights of nature : an introduction
- FORMS OF FAITH.
- The concept of resistance in Italy : multidisciplinary perspectives
- Goethe and the poets of Arabia
- New forms of revolt : essays on Kristeva's intimate politics
- Conflict narratives in middle childhood : the social, emotional, and moral significance of story-sharing
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau and British Romanticism : gender and selfhood, politics and nation
- Katherine Mansfield and the Bloomsbury group
- William Godwin : philosopher, novelist, revolutionary
- Traduction et implicites idéologiques
- Changing our minds : psychedelic sacraments and the new psychotherapy
- Evolving god : a provocative view on the origins of religion
- Rebel power : why national movements compete, fight, and win
- Teaching STEM outdoors : activities for young children
- In the days of the cotton wind and the sparrow
- The feminine mystique : annotated text, contexts, scholarship
- Animals : two plays
- Categorification and higher representation theory
- Lincoln and the Democrats : the politics of opposition in the Civil War
- How and why are some therapists better than others? : understanding therapist effects
- Inside capitalism : an introduction to political economy
- Assessing European neighbourhood policy : perspectives from the literature
- In Our Hands : 25 Years of Landcare.
- China's soil, pollution and degradation problems.
- The strong state and the free economy
- Cool cities : urban sovereignty and the fix for global warming
- More than a feeling : personality, polarization, and the transformation of the U.S. Congress
- Child development : understanding a cultural perspective
- Research methods for language teaching : inquiry, process, and synthesis