News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- The Rohingyas : inside Myanmar's hidden genocide
- The vanishing black African woman : a compendium of the global skin-lightening practice. Volume 1.
- A tear in the soul
- Language and logics : an introduction to the logical foundations of language
- The making of the Greek genocide : contested memories of the Ottoman Greek catastrophe
- Using the R commander : a point-and-click interface for R
- The philosophy of documentary film : image, sound, fiction, truth
- Heavy metal studies and popular culture
- Becoming and being an applied linguist : the life histories of some applied linguists
- Jogging with the great Ray Charles
- Embodying culture : pregnancy in Japan and Israel
- Social problems : an introduction to critical constructionism
- Understanding, dismantling, and disrupting the prison-to-school pipeline
- Information quality : the potential of data and analytics to generate knowledge
- Unmentionable : the Victorian lady's guide to sex, marriage, and manners
- History of digital games : developments in art, design and interaction
- Propositional content
- The Routledge history of rural America
- Social movements : transformative shifts and turning points
- From policies against poverty to the human right not to be poor
- Dark matter of the mind : the culturally articulated unconscious
- Advances in experimental philosophy of language
- Dickens's forensic realism : truth, bodies, evidence
- What do philosophers do? : skepticism and the practice of philosophy
- Ethics : the fundamental questions of our lives
- The scientist's guide to writing : how to write more easily and effectively throughout your scientific career
- Stories without borders : the Berlin Wall and the making of a global iconic event
- Questions of character
- John McGahern and the imagination of tradition
- Dian Fossey : animal rights activist and protector of mountain gorillas