Allows electronic reserves
- yes SFU faculty and staff may post an electronic copy of material(s) from this resource on a secure password protected server for use by SFU students, faculty and staff in an SFU course. Examples include: CANVAS or other secure password protected servers that are restricted to current SFU students, faculty and staff.
- Include appropriate acknowledgement of the citation and source.
- no You may NOT post or upload an electronic copy. Create a link to the item instead.
- yes SFU faculty and staff may use material from this resource to assemble a print coursepack for students for purchase.
- Include appropriate acknowledgement of the citation and source in the coursepack.
- no Material from this resource may NOT be used to assemble a print coursepack. Create a link to the item instead.
Allows interlibrary loan
- yes Non-SFU Libraries may request an interlibrary loan. See ILL: Information for Other Libraries for details on ordering.
- no Material from this resource cannot be used for interlibrary loan.
- Interlibrary loan notes: contains specific information regarding the ILL terms of the license.
- All current SFU students, staff, and faculty whether part-time, full-time, permanent, contract, adjunct, or Visiting; and retired faculty and staff with Emeritus or equivalent status.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, Authorized Users also include occasional members of the general public who visit one of the libraries in person and obtain guest access to the library computers.
Licensed for non-theatrical public performance on campus at Simon Fraser University for Authorized Users.
- May be viewed in a classroom or group setting on the SFU campus for educational purposes.
Need additional information?
- Copyright at SFU
- Electronic Collection information for Librarians and Faculty
- Making required readings available.
- Contact Sandra Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org, 778.782.4930), the Electronic Resources Librarian for Simon Fraser University Library.