Learning and Writing Peers are volunteers who help fellow undergraduate students with writing and study strategies.
- Develop career-related skills
- Become part of a community of like-minded students and professionals
- Gain access to the Peers' social/ study space
- Get feedback and letters of reference
- Gain recognized tutoring credentials
And give back to the SFU community!
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering at the Student Learning Commons.
Interested in volunteering at the Student Learning Commons but still not sure?
Inside the Student Learning Commons with the Learning & Writing Peers
Go "Behind the Curtain" and read about one student's experience as a volunteer in Inside the Student Learning Commons with the Learning & Writing Peers.