Do you enjoy learning about other cultures and helping fellow students become more fluent speakers of English? The English as an Additional Language Peer Educator Program just might be for you!
English as an Additional Language Peers are volunteers who meet with fellow students to help them gain confidence in English and feel better connected to the SFU community.
- Develop career-related skills
- Become part of a community of like-minded students and professionals
- Gain access to the Peers' social/study space
- Get feedback and letters of reference
- Gain volunteer experience for teaching English
- Give back to the SFU community!
Visit myInvolvement before August 1, 2017 to volunteer at the Student Learning Commons.